Saturday, September 17, 2005



Dream... Dream...

Do you dare to dream? Dare to do what you've dreamed for?

Is it somehow at one point we'd compromise to reality or we just simply be more of a grown-up? I've been thinking... thinking of what I've dreamed for and thinking of what I've acomplished.

1. Studying abroad: Done Beautifully!
2. Oveaseas vacation once a year: Done Nicely!
3. Teaching at school: Doing Goodish! Haha..
4. Being an opera singer: shattered >_<
5. Being with the man I loved: Had been sweet but Done poorly eh?!
6. Studying Japanese in Japan: Thinking ...
7. Going for working holiday in New Zealand: Thinking...
8. Traveling around the world: Thinking ..
9. Applying for an overseas volunteering work: Thinking..
10. Getting myself a man: Trying...
11.Getting the above things I'm thinking done by 30: Thinking really hard..

Do I have courage to dream? Do I have money to dream? Do I mean them seriously?

Yes! I've got plenty of courages to dream. Money.... is big issue.
Seriously I think, Carefully I plan, Happily I go.

Friends, have you any dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home