Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Superficial chemical peels = Lunchtime peels = 果酸換膚 ?

Haha.... I found this term on the website to share with you. As some of you may know that I'm suffering from acne, I'm now seeing Dr. Tsai regularly. I've been seeing him for about 5 weeks during which I get hives from prescribed pills. But anyway, I went to my doctor and asked him is it okay to do it while I still get pimples on my face. He said "it'll be all right."

So I made appointment with him for my first ever facial at the hospital. It was last Saturday, 10 o'clock. He applied some AHA on my face tenderly and then asked me how I felt. I said, "It hurts!" The he and the nurse kept spraying soemthing onto my face. I guessed they just wanted to cool me down. Then after a while, the pain wasn't that bad. The doctor asked nurse to ice cooling my face and then left.

I felt really anxicous for I couldn't see my own face but feeling pain. After 1 hour, the nurse set me free and applied some sunblock on my face. She explained some careing details to me. So there I went home and seeing my own face red and swallon. Oh.. my good loard! What had he done to my face?! He ruined my face!! I became uglier than before. >____<

Later in the afternoon, while I was cooling my face, my phone rang. It was an unfamiliar number. It turned out to be my doctor. He called to show his concern about my skin condition. I said "it is bad and it's killing me." He asked me to keep ice cooling it and put on some scream. He told me every little detail I needed to know for skin care over and over again. I would think him highly if he didn't sound so nervous.

My doctor really cares about my skin. He sounds nervous every time he speaks to me. He is a nice doctor and I think he's afraid that I may damage his professional life by suing him or telling people that he has ruined my face!! hahaha... To sum up, he is a nice and friendly doctor because he cares and he gave me discount lah without me asking for it!! Haha ....

Dr. Tsai!! Nice and Nervous doctor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home