Monday, February 27, 2006

My major setback and my thought.

I have been promising too much than I can do. I think this is really a major setback of my character. Whenever someone comes to me and asks for help, I always offer the best I can. I think too much for others but not myself.

Students come to me for all sorts of problems.
I answer and help.
School Deans come to me for wanting me to take extra classes.
I hate it but take it more often than not.
I join clubs for leisure.
But I end up taking more responsibility from it.

I think it's all my fault.
I should have said No no matter how sincere they might be.
I hate my stupid character.

Why do I have to think that
"OKAY.. I can do it if I sleep less hours."
"OKAY.. I can squeeze some time during weekend."

I think I haven't left enough time for myself.
I think I haven't considered enough that "There are always unexpected things happening." For instance, I might fall ill. I might need to join family gatherings which means will never end till late. And it leaves me no time for what I may have promissed someone.

I hate myself.
I have been chasing by time and people. At the end of the day, I pleased PEOPLE but not myself. And I feel so bad when I have to delay the work promissed to be done by certain time.

I am a bit TOO TIRED.
I don't even want to answer calls.
I don't even want to go out.
I don't even want to kill myself.
I guess that's because
I AM JUST A BIT TOO TIRED.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Kevin,

Thanks for your encouragement. I think I am just a bit too tired. Um..Really need some time for myself.

 
At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie,
This is charlene, I'm so surprised by this journal. I feel bad that I didn't notice about your feeling, and always see you as a teacher. Yes, you are a teacher, but also a girl, a woman and even a normal person like everyone else. If you want me to jump out from the situation that I'm a student of yours, I think I could say that I understand these feelings. We don't talk too much about our personal thoughts, because we are teacher and student, but I think that's too bad. Today, we were doing a test during Charlie's class, it was something to let us know about ourselves. The resulf of mine was crazy! Can you imagine that I'm a really depress person? I wanted to kill myself one time, I burst out just because I couldn't solve the "math problems". Sometimes I feel there are too many things that I've to do, and they drive me crazy! I used to be a hard worker(seriously! You will never realize how hard I would spend on my schoolwork and homework!Haha~), but it seems hard for me to find myself back... I'm looking, and at the same time....I'm losing...

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Hi! Charlene..
It's a surprise to see you here. Actually, every person has two different faces. One for outsiders and the other one for herself.

I never feel that I am lost because there is always one thing deep down in my heart. It's not about faith, it's not about someone I loved but about the thing I really want to do. I may feel stressful, depressed and tired but I know as least I'm heading toward my dream.

So the same advice for you, if you really feel lost, you can either write to me or you can try to quiet yourself down to search for your dreams.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home