Sunday, March 26, 2006


Um...It was not too bad.

Um..... it was about one week ago. I host a meeting at my club and I was actually scared before doing it. You know how it is like when people are telling you, "You can do it! We know you are good! Don't worry! and bla bla... "

Well... people thought they were comforting you and taking away the presure but actually IT'S NOT!! It only makes people more nervous so this was how I felt before hosting the meeting.

Luckily, I managed to do it in my style. Always a bit humorous and a bit pushy. Haha.. people enjoyed it and I surivved my first meeting at BLISS. But thanks to those who showed up to my meeting without knowing anything about the meeting.

Thanks and Take a bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home