Friday, March 17, 2006

A day with a huge surprise!! ^__^

Today was very sweet though I had so many classes to teach and need to stay after school with those "Too Naive" juniors yet today I am Sooooooooooooooooo happy. My lovely students held a surprise party for me which I haven't had one after I came back from UK.

My work is stressful.

I'm always overloaded.

I'm always making teaching plans.

I'm always getting extra work.

I complained to friends and family.

But today.... I AM VERY HAPPY.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT ...

ONCE I HAD SO MANY SWEET GIRLS AS MY STUDENTS!

I LOVE THEM AND WISH WE ALL A BRIGHT FUTURE!

Oh.... PS. THEY FED ME PIZZA AND CHEESE CAKE ...

Um..... isn't someone is constantly on diet??!!
Now you are really making me feel guilty.
>__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home