Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Get going....

I am leaving the country in either August or September. I feel excited but also a bit worried. Many people come and ask me, "Are you going for your PHD? or another Master?"

"Um...No! I am not going there for a PHD. Just for a diploma course on work and study programme."

"Ah? What's that? How long is the course?"

"10 months."

"What? It's enough time for you to do another Master. Come on.. Genie. It's weired."

Is this really a bad decision? I know I am talented in language but how far can I go? Just how much time can I afford to waste on myself? No!! I am not wasting time! I merely seeking of a life that I want and capable to have. So work for 5 years and take one year off for a foreign country. I love this kind of life.

I don't know what I am gonna do for the rest of my life. No one can be certain but I just want to find something that I can do and I won't feel sick of.

Not an easy job description ehe...!!? hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home