Thursday, June 01, 2006

When a man said ...

I got a mail last night. It's from my friend, T. In his mail. he asked me about my future plans and he also told me about his.

Then suddendly it became a mail of expressing his gratitude towards me. He said "Actually, I want to say thank you to you. I learnt something from you like your attitude and experience."

Um... I don't know that if I wanted to be thanked by him. He's not the first one saying that he wanted to thank me. My ex said, "我很感謝你,無論發生什麼事,你一直都在我身邊." But he still broke up with me and left me a broken heart.

Haha... So from that day, I become kind of allergic to the "Thank You" thing. For me, it means that the man and I will never end up as a lovely couple but alwyas a good or best friend.

Sigh......... I don't want to be thanked in this way. Don't thank me but marry me. Okay?! The guys out there!!

Hahaha....... I must be insane. How come a short mail evoked so much sentimental feedback? Hahaha....發神經了...一定是太閒了....

PS. I am reviewing my Japanese now.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Hahah.... It's not about "you know who"!! It's about another one lah!

I was only telling something thta happened. Not crying over it. I am OKAY Lah!

I think I am pretty much over it. Hahaha....

 
At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 4:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/1533.html or http://googleindex.info/2683.html and http://google-index.info/2365.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home