Monday, August 09, 2004

What if a book annoyed you?

I got a book from my friend. Its name is "The last second girlfriend." I started to read it last night. It was fun at first but I felt uncomfortable when I reached to page 53. It was about a male character Du Fang, who's cheating on his girlfriend.

Though not feeling well, I kept reading. The more I read, the more uncomfortable I felt. I cried over the story to page 135. Then I decided to stop. That's enough.

Why did I feel upset about the content? It made me think of my own experience. But I guess I was simply too afraid to admit that I was deeply in love with that kind of man once. Du Fang, a man who isn't capable to love others and has commitment problems. A man who can't stick to the one he chose to be with.

Sad but I do know one. Hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home