Tuesday, July 06, 2010

In London with students

I am now in London with 44 girls from BIS. I can't say that I rnjoy the experience so far. The girls walk too slow, talk too loud, and complain too much. Haha... I knew it would happen but then what I can do? Not walking with them .. hahah..

Two girls gto lost yesterday while trying to get to the meeting point at Ealing Broadway station. How hard can it be? It's just like taking MRT in Taipei. I can't understand why they didn't call us the first thing that they got lost. they went out at 7 and din't call us till nearly 10. How come?? I jsut don't get it. Luckily we got them back safe and sound.

My host family is nice except the fact that the door is really a pain to lock. I need to pull it very hard while try yo use another hand to turn the key twice at the same time. It might be easy for a STRONG MAN, but certainly not me. So I tried for 10 to 15 minutes. Then I gave it up and took a rest for 20 minutes. After that, I managed to get a man walked by to help me pull the door. Done.. finally!!

My hands hurt because of trying to hard and failed for so many times. Haha..>_< Now I know why women need men. The only problem is, should we get married for that reason?? Hahah...

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why are you in England with 40 students? Sounds you will have a nice summer escape there. It's so hot in Taipei.

Liny

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

44 actually......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home