Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I lost my sweetest friend, Mr. Terry Morgan.

I lost my sweetest Lao Bang and also a great friend Mr. Terry Morgan. I just got this bad news this morning from his partner saying that Terry had passed away last year. I couldn't bring myself to finish the letter because I was already crying.

It was a great shock for me. I felt very bad about myself. He is such a great person I've ever known. I always text him and he replied. I can't remember starting from when the text I sent never went through. I thought Terry might have changed his number. I think to myself, I can always send him e-mails, which I didn't have time to do. Or I should say I was too lazy to search into the e-mail contact list to get his address?

I have always thought of Terry. And I have always thought of e-mailing him but how come I didn't do it last year? How come I didn't do it even earlier before he passed away? I felt awful and really upset with myself. I can't stop feeling sad. I felt really bad because it is like I am using my busy with work and study as excuses.

Mr. Terrence Morgan, I love you and you will be always remembered. With all my love, I wish you rest in peace.

Genie in London

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! What happened to Terry Morgan? Did you get a chance to meet his partner? Dont be sad...

Liny

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

I don't have a chance to meet him. The place he works is not in London and I will be always be my students. I feel very bad about losing Terry. He was such a warm-hearted person.

 
At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you didnt have a chance to meet his partner, how about meeting your future groom during these 3 weeks?

Linny

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

My future groom? Haha.. not if I am invited to the Royal Dance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home