Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So tired but so happy ...

I am tired almost every day because I need to attend classes in the evening, do my assignments and prepare for my lessons in the morning all at the same time. Ah... so tired! I don't know why I have pushed myslef into this but anyway I'd done this already. There's no point complaining!!*__*

I am a busy bee. I will try to enjoy it though one of my professors in the university uses me as a High Quality CD Player,which you can adjust to different speed all the time and anytime she wants. She depends on me to read text for her. I should feel honoured becasue it means I read well. Haha...

Oh.. but the best thing is that my students are doing well both in exams and contests at school. Feeling so happy for them though it wasn't my merit, I still feel excited becasue I am part of the them.

Two of my stuednts won the script contest. They based their story on A Rose For Emily, a short story I introduced to them in summer. It was difficult for them but they managed to read the whole thing through and now they've gained such confidence in themselves and proved their ability. How amazing it is to see students acomplish a task with a good result. Their efforts had paid off and I felt I've achieved greatly.

HAPPY!! HAPPY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home