Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Offer and New Option ...


Starting from Saturday, I came to relaize that how my life can be more different than others. I was in the principle's office with Dean and another teacher. I can't remember exactly what we were talking about, then the Sister suddendly said "Would you consider being a nun?"

I was so shocked. How can I be a nun? Can you imagine me being a nun and in a nun outfit? Come on ... not to mention that I am not even a Catholic! It's so funny that I don't know if it's something that I've done that makes the Sister feel that I am a good candidate.

Anyway, when the Dean said Genie will be a really strange nun and never fit in. You know what the principle replied? She said, "It's fine and not necessary a bad thing." The Sister even said, "We are changing our outfit."

My... I don't know that the Catholic church is so desperate for new nuns! They change rules! Haha..Oh, or is that only because the Sister was just trying to convince me of being a nun?

How can my life be different? Be a nun and I won't need to deal with all those stupid questions raised and the pressures I am under. Haha... sounds very excited, doesn't it?

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Haha, you're definitely not a good candidate for a nun, and won't be!What's on her mind?!!

 
At 3:45 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Haha.. Ya.. what's on her mind? Maybe she likes me TOO MUCH, so she wants to grab me for LIFE.

My laptop was dead so I lost the lonk of your blog. I you happen to come back here and read this message again. Please do leave your link to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home