Thursday, May 01, 2008


Photo and Man ...

This is actually my favourite photo. I love it so much that I'll want to use it on my funeral. People who have heard me saying this feel odd and they always say, "Don't say this, Genie. It's not right to think of death at your age."

Recently I felt that I've changed. I've got some more physical confidence in myslef. Why? I am not so sure. Maybe that's becasue I am getting old. Haha...

Oh.. and about MEN. I've been introduced to a couple of men. I have no feeling for most of them. Maybe I am as shallow as most people and deep down I want a smart and good looking man to be my future husband. I think I look all right and I do deserve a man who looks decent. Haha..Am I buying a house or something? But ... it's human nature. No one will want to be with a man who you don't feel like feeling his face or arms. Gosh.... I am shallow.

I've been trying to lose some weight since last week. One of my male friends told me through MSN chatting that what he thinks of me. He said, "Genie, seriously, I think you're a very charming woman. You don't need to lose weight. You've got these beautiful eyes and believe me if I had known you 7 or 8 years ago when I wasn't married.... You are my type. "

It's a bit odd but very encouraging. Haha... I think I can use a bit of good words and those compliments. Haha... Shallow! I am really shallow. And I met up with my female friend and her husband last night. She said, Genie, I think you are a very charming person. I like it better when you are chubby. Haha... I am encourgaed to eat more!

Haha.... Well, to sum up, I am not sure if I need a man. I am not sure if I want to be in marriage. I am not sure if my students like me and I am not sure if they are studying hard. So, this is life.. and I don't really know...

我最喜歡的照片,是將來喪禮上要用的!朋友總會說我不該講這種事情,覺得我想太多,但是,原本就要先想好呀,不然到時候我死了,被其他人隨便拿一張我最討厭的大頭照當遺照,放在靈堂怎麼辦?到時候又不能從棺材裡跳出來自己換上.呵呵...

挺膚淺的!最近整個人膚淺了起來.男人的事情,我不懂!我只知道,沒有感覺,男人再怎麼樣愛我,喜歡我都是沒用的.心情有點怪,整個人怪了起來,想著你,想著過往,或許,我也真的膚淺了起來!或許我必須承認 Takeshi 說的,Men and Women are all about sex drive and physical attraction. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home