Saturday, March 15, 2008



I must have done something good ....

It was a very pleasant surprise! It was Friday afternoon, we've got one free hour from the busy bee school schedule. However, I had my girls work on English because we are about 2 hours behind in English.

My girls asked me to leave them half an hour for chorus song practicing, which I did. Just as I thought they were ready for practicing, there came loud "Happy Birthday" song in 3 different languages along with 2 large birthday cakes. I was screaming and so were the girls. I enjoyed the whole event and what I love most was the wicked Birthday Card. I loved it more than anything else and I'd cherish it till the day I die. I am going to take all the cards I received from my girls with me to wherever I am to go.

It was truely a very touching moment. I love all of my girls and I think I must have done something good to deserve this. When something happened in life, there's always a purpose. I'd strive to guide my girls in every aspect and help them to serve the world best.

I am officially 31 today and I am feeling fab!

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet...

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

They are sweet and this is one of the best thing to be in Education. Haha...

 
At 5:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you love your girls because of the gift/cak/card? :-D

Happy Bday

Jason

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Hahaha... I love them more than the cards and gifts lah. Hoo....I'm feeling great.

Well..but one thing upset me this morning, "I had my first dream after I reached 31 and it was not a pleasnt one." ... sigh..

I need to forget it!! >__<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home