Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's already 2008!

Yes! It's already 2008. Haha.. big deal? Like I don't know it!!

I don't know why but as I sat there with my favourite port and watched TV in the cozy, comfy living room, I suddenly feel so satisfied with everything.

I am smart though not brilliant smart. I am beautiful though not stunning beautiful. I am happy on my own. I am all right having meals alone and I am just me. So pretty, so witty and so charming.

Saying too many good things about myself? Haha.. I think this is the wisdom of a 30-year-old career woman who has just figured out her goal is not to get married but to have her own place in this great great world.

I am damn fabulous! Understanding this point, I think that I can enjoy people watching me on the street now and I won't feel embarrassed. IT's my life and I want it my way no matter how different it is from others views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home