Thursday, December 06, 2007

Excuse me, have you ever ....

My students love to ask personal questions. They want to know more about me and I have no idea where they got information about my past. I think this would happen if you've grown up and taught in the same place for too long.

Another time to go? Haha... nah..not like that!

I'm not saying that I want to leave because I just got back from abroad. It's troublesome in class that my students were asking too many personal things. It hinders my schedule in class.

Sigh... it's good that my students are curious about me but I don't like gossips. I think, next time I am going to make them ask questions in English. By doing so, they might stop asking or they might actually learn more!! Brilliant!!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you know, when it came to the situation you have, I used to respond to their questions in English,and that way they were all ears. Usually I picked the "right" topic that I think appropriate to "share." Haha... And sometimes I told them "one question a day", for we didn't have time to fool around. Anyway, it's up to you. You don't have to expose yourself in front of them. You're in control of your class after all. Enjoy being with your little monsters.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home