Monday, February 11, 2008



Flowers...

I've got flowers in my room. This is actually the first time ever my mum allowed me to have folowers in my room. I didn't know where dhe got that idea of girls shouldn't have flowers in room. So, no matter what I said, I've never been allowed to have flowers in my room.

However, this year. I don't know where she got the idea of having flowers in my room will get me married soon. Haha.. so I ended up having FLOWERS in my room. Haha..

I like it! I arranged it. They are nice and they are red. It doesn't matter if I am going to be married soon. It's just ncie to see flowers around! Love it!!

PS. You see how women are easily changed just because something she happened to hear would ease her worries. Haha.. mum ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home