Thursday, April 17, 2008


I think I quite enjoy being alone.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe there is nothing wrong about me. It's the society. I am happy as I am. However, after I reached 30, there are more and more people reminding me of my present single status. They said, "You need to get married soon or you might regret later." So they try to set me up for blind dates.

I am okay for blind dates but I just don't feel the chemistry among those guys. Maybe I don't need to be married. Maybe there are people who don't need marriage. I am not sure what I want now. I've thought of staying single and I've thought of finding someone and married. It's just so complicated to make a decision now.

Maybe most people never fully understand what they want. Will I know what I want? I haven't really met someone that I feel right about. Even with my first love, when I was with him, I felt happy but I knew he's might not be the one deep down in my heart. But why did I still have an on-off relationship with him for 6 or 7 years? I don't know. It may look silly to me now but I just couldn't let go a couple of years ago. Weird.....

My parents are away for a week. So I had the whole apartment for myself. I go to work in the morning then do all the chores after work, cook for myself, watch some TV, do a bit schoolwork and have some wine before bed. I quite enjoy it really. I enjoy being alone. Is that becasue I don't need anyone or I just kind of getting used to be alone.

Life ....

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha...i agree with you : )
i dont think EVERYONE needs to get married...seriously there are some people that doesnt really need to be in a marriage..coz their fine with being SINGLE!!! like MEEEEE hahahaha....oh..by the way your photo looks really pretty <3
OHOHOH...whats up with your msn tittle...you're going abroad again??

You're Lovely Student
Andrea xxxxx

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Thanks!

I'm planning a short study-tour to Japan this summer for a month. I might speak as fluently as you after that!

Haha... wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home