Saturday, June 02, 2007

You look Fab darling and so do I!!

I have never felt confident in myself and especially my figure. It bothers me and I think it bothers every female on the planet. Sadly, what we don't realize is we are our worst critic. Whoops.. no in my case, it's my mum.
However, recently I've been watching a programme called, "How to look good naked." In this programme, I saw so many women were bothered and upset with their own body images. But with some little help from the show presenter, Koh Wong, said to be a stylist, they gained confidence in themselves and eventually they walk the cat walk in their undies or bikini in front of hundreds of audience.
It's amazing how they've changed in a week. The main point is never try to look like models and actresses because we are never one of them. To work with your body but not against it. It's great and it works!!
So I even bought my very first bikini 2 days ago. Though I am still very self-conscious and I knew I'd never wear it in front of anyone, I think I look absolutely Divine!! Haha.. I think this is how you call "a bogus confidence"! But darlings, once in a while, we do need that!! Aren't I divine? Darlings!!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the worry? Do you remember Anna? She always complains about her big beer belly but she thinks her big boobs beat that defect. And she suits herself by wearing the super BIKINI. Be confident!

Jason(Linny)

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Yes.. that's what I need. I need a boob job now! Haha...I have slimed down a bit but my boobs were gone too! Hahah....

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger 就是愛俏皮RITA said...

Hi Genie,

Welcome home.
YOu did manage to get rid of some weight, didnt you?
did not see your photo at all.
I am sure you look good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home