Thursday, May 17, 2007

Special K Challenge.

I am on casual diet. It's a habit that I keep pretty well here in UK. Partly because I need it and partly because I want to do my mum proud.

I've lost nearly a stone since I came here. I think I was at my heaviest when I came last year. Now I look slimmer than before and I am proud though my progress isn't fast, I am still losing some weight every week about a pound or two.

This week, I am trying to live on cereals for 2 meals a day and have one light meal. In this way, I shall be able to lose more than 1 pound which is about 0.4 kg. I hope I will lose 3 pounds this week. I started it yesterday, it was so difficult. I was starving in the evening... sigh!

My mum's very happy when she saw me in America. She said "Oh, you do lose some weights, very good. Keep on the good work!" And on Mother's day, I phoned her and she said "Have you kept your diet under control? " Hah.. another way of saying "Keep losing weights, will you?"

Well.. so I hope in 2 weeks, I could drop a size, maybe an inch on my waist and butt. Can I? Oh, by the way, I am healthy. So don't worry too much about me, I do eat! Some of my colleagues said I am anorexia but NO.. I won't be! I LOVE FOOD.

The other day I watched a programme called "How to look good naked!" It was great! After watching it, I think I look quite all right naked! Well.. if I can put a few pounds back on my breast, that might be better! Haha...

曾媽媽.....我有努力減肥喔! 你最近辛苦了!! 回去再帶你去吃大餐,好好補一補!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home