Saturday, March 19, 2005

Opportunity or risk?

I was thinking of changing my career. I was thinking and I was thinking seriously. Then I got the call from J. He sounded extreamly excited and wanted me to meet Mr. Chiang, who is looking for a person like me to help develope his business. I was interested but felt a bit too rush to meet up a potential boss. But then he got me into it and we met at his company.

I had a nice talk with Mr. Chiang. J and I haven't got chance to discuss this matter. I saw an opportunity. It's something I know I can do and have always felt interested in. Then here comes the problem, if I take this job, then there would be future contacts with J. We'll be working together again just like the old days.

I knew there's something in our hearts that we both dare to talk about and to face.We need a long talk but for the moment, I think I'm doing well for I have read an article my friend sent me said that "A way to success if to keep yourself under your own control." This is what I'm doing now and feeling quite positive about it.

So... I discussed the matter with my parents. My mom's against the idea for she's afraid that I will not get myself married within ceryain reasonable time. My dad is with somehow with me as far as I can see. However, I didn't tell them it was J who introduced me to Mr. Chiang.

So..... how far can I go? This is the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home