Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Had a great time out with 2 MEN... hahahah

I had a great time last night. I went out with 2 MEN, one is Taiwanese and one is French. We went for movies and be scared in the theatre together. The film was "Hide and Seek". It's a great film. I loved it. The Robert Denero is great but the greatest one in the film was the little girl. I can't remember her name but she was in many movies such as "Up town girls", "Sam" and all the others I can't name them all.

Afterwards we went for Dimsun. We shared food and laughters. We chatted through the night. We were so happy that we didn't notice the time. By the time I suddendly asked for the time, it was midnight. Haha... tansk for MRT, we can still catch the train home. Me and the Taiwanese man walked home and shared some small talks. We were happy and I was satifies.

2 Men... hahha.. you probably think "Genie, you've improved a lot. Dating 2 at the same time?" hahahah.. one is Jason, my best friend and the French guy is Nicolas who's just in town for 10 days. hahah.......and he's not interested in me lah!!

Great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home