Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New Year with lots of books!

I came back from my short trip. It was nice and relaxing. I wish I could stay longer there.

Chinese New Year is a long break from school. I had nothing done except for finish reading a novel named "Da Vinci Code". It was great fun to read and it made me think of all the paintings I've seen in Uffizi. Aftre reading thta, I think most of the people will want to have a look at the Luve.

I'm also reading BJ's diary. I bought the first and the second one. It was also interesting, as a woman turning 30 in 2 years, it kind of prepares me for the lonely days ahead. Hahah.... If I were famous, all the diaries I've kept since I was 10 could be big sellers!! Hahaha....

Well, as a good habit, I always send post cards to myself wherever I go. I write down the feelig I had at that moment. I believe they will be a great reminder of my life. If I would ever become famous, I would have them published! And of couse, one of the main themes would be a "heart breaking but long lasting weird relation between me and my ex." Hahhahaha....... >__< We actually started callin each other ex-wife and ex-husband. That's how we feel about each other. So weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home