Monday, December 27, 2004

I cried hard and loud alone.

It was Christmas night. I cried hard and loud alone at CKS memorial Hall. I don't want to be alone but it seemed that I have to be alone no matter when or where. I can't all new friends because I don't want them to know that I was hurt badly and still so stupid that I hurt myself over the same person again and again.

I cried hard alone. I couldn't help so I phoned Liny. He came to keep me accompany. As soon as I saw him, I laughed. Because he's all dressed up in a very ㄔㄨㄚway. He looked handsome and I'm happy for him.

I don't know about myslef. I seem to be strong and happy to be all alone. But in fact, I just can't bear it. To me, it seems like a dream never ends. I'm lost in a forest where is full of ghoasts from past. I really don't know. I tried hard but in vain.

I got letters from listeners saying that I made their days. Whenever they listen to me, they feel happy from inside and the spirits I gave them is incrediable. To sum up, I cheer people up. But how about myself?

How about myself?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home