Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am fighting over my outfit with my mom.

I am fighting over with my mom for my outfit to the Golden Bell Award. It is really difficult for once a girl saw herself in the most beautiful dress, ther's really no way to settle with the other ones.

I am in this situation. I don't really like the gown my mom picked for me but there's no point in arguing with her for she thought I am a unthankful kid. I hate to argue with her. It's just I don't trust her taste. I believe my sisters more. However, what can you do when your mom is so enthusiastic in finding you the perfect outfit she thought would be the best for you.

What do you say? What can I do? I hate the things turned out to be a disaster in my family. It was originally a great thing but now it became the fire front between me and my mom.

Hate it!! God, please help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home