Sunday, September 12, 2004

Phone calls that make you happy,proud and lonely.

There was a call this morning while I was still in bed. When I was about to answer it, the ring stopped. I knew who it was but I didn't call back for I knew it didn't really matter that much to me. Hahah....feeling a bit proud of myself.

Last night or I should say early this morning, I phoned my Japanese brother to wish him a happy birthday. We talked for half hour. That was a great chat! I haven't talked to him since he last visited me in Taiwan 2 years ago. Time flies and I suddendly felt so lonely after saying goodbye to him.

Real friends are always there for each other. As I can still remember the day I found out my ex might be cheating on me, I felt terrible and phoned him. He was at work so I left him a message crying with a broken heart. He phoned to comfort me.

I am thankful for those friends who are always there for me. Without you, I might die already. Promise me, we will always be there for each other, my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home