Sunday, September 05, 2004

Just ALONE or LONELY?

Sunday afternoon, alone at home. Started thinking what I can do alone. I was supposed to be at studio recording my shows till late in the evening. But I suddendly didn't feel like staying there for too long. So I walked out and got a cab home.

I am now alone. Trying to figure out what to do. There's no good movie on HBO and I have no books to read. So I started thinking of going out alone. But what's the meaning of that? I don't really feel like going out now and I don't want to stay at home.

I guess this is what people called "LONELY". I feel lonely. My friends are somewhere beyond easy-reaching distance and people seem to have fun and things to do with others. But only me.......... alone at home.

I'm not saying being alone at home is bad but it's just today. Why do I suddendly feel so empty inside. It seems nothing's there for me. I think this is what so called "LONELY".

Curiosity kills a cat. LONELY kills a person.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home