Monday, August 30, 2004

Very first time experience.

Last week, I spent few days at Hualien. The resort I stayed was really nice and it was my second time there. I felt like home. The place is really a luxury home for travelers.

I tried many different activities. Among them, I had two special experiences. One is horse riding and another one is called POWER JUMPING. My horse riding experience was interesting. I've been on a horse carriage. But the experience wasn't quite like this time.

Power Jumping, a sport that you wear safety suit then you jump on a bouncing bed and get really high in the air..and you fall. haaha....this may sound stupid but it was exciting.

I had a really nice trip. It's a short break from stressful work. The resort was full of sweet memories though I was alone this time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home