Wednesday, October 20, 2004

To be happy!

When you truely believe in something, will it come true? Well.....this is a question open for debating. But as I'm trying to make myself happier, I'm convinced it will.

I wrote something when I was confused. I uploaded it here and then I deleted it for I don't want my frineds to worry about me over the same problem again and again. I knew it's time to grow up.

I try not to think of the person or the things that confused me. I try to look at the bright side of my life. I try to enjoy every moment of my time. I'm busy and tired but I'm also making myself a happier single woman in my late twenties.

For two nights, I had dreams, he was in my dreams. I knew I wasn't ready to let go. I knew it's painful to let go. But if I don't do it, I will be trapped agian and again. So I decided to lead every day as the last day of my life. Since it's the last day, there are so many other important things I haven't tried and finished. Why can't I be happy and smile through the last seceond.

I cherish every moment with my friends, family and people around. As for him, I'll take him as part of my family. After all, we've thought of getting married though it didn't work out. But at least, we did sincerely hope to share our lives together.

Be happy. Be happy. I am trying to be happy though tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home