Thursday, January 06, 2005

2004 has passed.

My students asked me, how was your year? Um... good question! A time when people tend to think of a new coming year. I am thinking of my past. Friends, I knew you'll say "Don't! It's rather unhealthy to you."

So... how was the last year to you? Was it nice to you? Was it bad to you? Was it really meant nothing but days passing by?

When I look back for 2004. I had laughters, mostly with my friends and from the nomination. I had tears, mostly related to my ex. I had angers, mostly because my students. They love me but they don't study hard. I think this is a serious problem in my teaching.

2004 has passed, I was extremely down by the end of it. Now, I think I'm doing better. Partly because I got a short break from my weekend course, partly because I'll have a short vacation in one month. I am getting serious thinking of getting an apartment. I'm thinking of my future. Though still a bit negative about it but I'm trying to lead a better life. So help me God.

May your days be filled with blessings as well.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home