Thursday, February 17, 2005

You don't bring me flowers.

You don't bring me flowers, you don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore,
When I come to the door at the end of the day
I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
You used to hate to leave me

Then I forgot what the lyrics are. It's a song by Barbra Streisand and Frank Sinatra. I don't know why the song came up to my mind tonight at this moment. The school just started but I'm already thinking of the next coming holiday.

It seems I can never get over with what's in my mind. There's never a moment I'm not thinking of my own problem. My problem is that I'm afriad of facing the deepest fear on my mind. I can never talk about it and I dare not think of it. However, it is inside me and I do see it all the time.

Sad but I'm trying to to be positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home