Sunday, February 27, 2005

Me and me!

I've always loved Sex and the City. Whenever I see it on TV, I have to watch it. It doesn't matter it's an old episode or a new one. I just have to watch it.

Me, Genie, is more like Charlotte. A woman who's always dreaming of her Mr. Right and believe that fairy tale does exist. I'm dreaming of a brave and charming Prince coming all the way to present me his love and protect me for the rest of my life. It seems that I haven't thought too much of "the rest of my life" in this case. hahha... a girl who only thinks of living together with her Prince but never think of the real day-to-day life.

However, in reality, I'm more like Carrie. Not saying the part of her sex life but the other part of her love life with Big. Big and Carrie turned out to be a happy ending while from my side I knew it's not going to be like that. Though my Mr.Big has said something about taking care of me and never will let me be alone sort of thing. But.....I just can't stop wondering what my future will be like.

Feeling the uncertainty. Feeling the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home