Tuesday, March 15, 2005

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!

I got a surprise this year on my 28th birthday. I got your call and it was you coming back from airport. I was surprised to hear your voice and was surprised you were actually back in town. You arranged to meet up and I followed. It's always like this. I think both of us are used to it.

Thanks for the wonderful gift you brought back for me. I will cherish it and everything between us. As we talked last night about how long we've been with each other, it was almost 8 years. It's so long that we nearly forget how we made it and how we screwed it up. hahaha...

I told you that I need to grow up and I wrote down something for both of us on my diary. I'll move on and keep my heart under control. Can't afford to go wild again, can I? Can we?

2046, we both love it. We both love it and we're both confused. Will have dinner with my friends tonight. Thank you, my....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home