Friday, October 30, 2009

CALL FOR LIFE-LONG FREIENDS

Recently I have become a bit worried about myself. I hope I don't live too long because I might feel very bad seeing loved ones gone and leaving me behind. So, I want to call for life-long friends that are loving and willing so we can keep each other company when we get too old, too moody, and a bit unhealthy. I think we all need friends like this to get us through the not so rosy life.

Anyone wants to sign up for this club, the MOODY and SEXY club!!?

Requirement:
a. Healthy at the moment
b. Friendly
c. Positive
d. Lively
e. Enjoy life
f. Loving and Caring
g. Know Genie

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Irene said...

I can spare a room for you whenever you want to visit.;)

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Thanks!! Now that my place in your house is secured, I can start hunting Mr. Worng then! Haha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home